RULES FOR COMPETITION ENTRIES
- A film may be entered in more than one competition in any one season.
- The organiser will announce the arrangements for submitting entries a few weeks before each competition. Normally the timings will be as follows: for the Annual Competition entry forms must be with the organiser three weeks prior, and the films two weeks prior to the competition date. For other competitions, entry forms must be with the organiser one week prior to the competition date, and the films can be submitted on the night.
- Films may be submitted in advance or on the night on DVD, BluRay, or USB stick. There must be only one film on each optical disc or USB stick.
- USB sticks submitted in advance may contain more than one film. Other submission methods may be available subject to prior arrangement with the organiser.
- Films may also be submitted online by supplying the organiser with a download link at least one week in advance of the competition date.
- There must be between 5 and 8 seconds of black before the film start.